Too Much Fun Tour Highlights:
(Featuring Wine, Beer, Cider and Spirits)
Visits to some of Kelowna’s historic and trendy wineries dating back to the 1930’s and as recent as 2011 . Sip some renowned Okanagan Spirits- sure to set your soul on fire! Who says you can’t have it all? Try our stylish whites, palate pleasing reds then move on to wheat ale, honey lager, dark beer or crisp cider. Live it up with lavender gin, espresso vodka and the smoothest scotch and rum you’ll ever taste. We can never have too much fun!
Too Much Fun Stops –this tour will include 2 Wineries, 1 Distillery and 1 Brewery from the following:
Tour Times: 10:30am -3:30pm (times may vary)
Your Tour Guide will text you the evening before with your exact pick-up time between 6pm-8pm. Otherwise, call to confirm pick up time the morning of at 8am. Be sure to include your cell phone number in your reservation!
Pickup Times: 9:30am – 10:15am (times depending on chosen tour and pick up location)
Pickup Locations: All Kelowna Hotels (including West Kelowna)*
This Tour Includes:
- Pickup and drop off at all Kelowna Hotels (including West Kelowna)*
- 6 hours of non-stop entertainment with a professional driver/guide
- 2 Wineries (8 tastings), 1 Distillery (6+ tastings), 1 Brewery (4 tastings)
- Wineries included either from Lakeshore or West Kelowna
- Complimentary water on board
- May include Barrel Room Tour or Distillery Tour (time permitting) * May not be available in the winter months
- All tasting and venue fees covered
- Time for a decadent lunch at one of our picturesque wineries or scenic restaurant locations **(at own expense)
- Luxurious, High Top Mercedes Sprinter or Bus with large viewing windows, comfy seats and air conditioning***
- Interesting stories, wine tasting tips and lots of Okanagan tales
$139 + applicable taxes per person includes venue fees (lunch and gratuity extra)
At Uncorked Okanagan we strive to provide all of our guests with a fun filled and safe experience. If you have any questions feel free to contact us.
“Our goal is to offer the most FUN and best service in the Okanagan while assuring everyone has a safe and entertaining experience” Jim & Deb
- Cancellation policy: 100% non-refundable 15 days prior to date
- * Additional Fees may be required for pickups outside of our pickup zone
- **Lunch location may vary without notice
- ***Vehicle substitution may occur without notice
- ****Due to the decrease in staff during the winter months, we are not able to guarantee a barrel room tour, we will do everything we can to include it on your tour, however if we cannot include it, we WILL get you an EXTRA winery (5th) tasting!